United Way/Corporate Giving

Employer-sponsored giving is a convenient way to support our work and in some cases your employer provides matching funds.

Many local employers participate in annual United Way campaigns, where they encourage employee donations through matched giving. When you fill in your donation form for United Way or a giving campaign,  you are typically  given the option to check a listed charity or write in your own charity of choice.

To donate to our chapter,  you most likely need to write in “PFLAG Bellevue/Eastside” as your designated charity. Please make sure you include our entire chapter name to avoid confusion and ensure that your donation goes to our local services.

Other companies have similar giving campaigns not through the United Way and also often match your contribution. In most cases, you can arrange for your donation to be automatically transferred from your monthly paycheck.

%d bloggers like this: