PFLAG Bellevue/Eastside can provide a table staffed with trained volunteers to answer questions and provide educational resources. This form of outreach, often referred to as “tabling”, lets us interact with the public on a one-on-one basis. Our information tables can
- Connect in person with individuals who might not have access to LGBTQ information.
- Provide essential resources to people, including brochures.
- Extend your event’s diversity and reach.
Tabling is ideal for all sorts of events, including:
- Corporate fairs, picnics, and employee giving days
- Health fairs and exhibits
- Community events and celebrations, such as art fairs, picnics, festivals, and farmer’s markets
- After-school activities for middle and high schools
- Educational events, such as resource fairs
- College club and orientation days
- Theatrical and music productions
- Specific LGBTQ celebrations and rallies
We can work with you to ensure our tabling services enhances your particular event. For example, we annually pass out water bottles at a local running event and dress in festive clothing each year to table the Seattle Men’s Chorus holiday show.
To arrange for tabling at your event, please fill in and submit a request form at least two weeks prior to the engagement.