PFLAG Bellevue/Eastside can provide a table (or booth) staffed with trained volunteers to answer questions and provide educational resources. This form of outreach, often referred to as “tabling”, lets us interact with the public on a one-on-one basis and do the following:
- Connect in person with individuals who might not have access to LGBTQ information.
- Provide essential resources to people, including PFLAG booklets.
- Extend your event’s diversity and reach.
Tabling is ideal for all sorts of events, including:
- Corporate fairs, picnics, and employee giving days
- Health fairs and exhibits
- Community events and celebrations, such as art fairs, picnics, festivals, and farmer’s markets
- After-school activities for middle and high schools
- Educational events, such as resource fairs
- College club and orientation days
- Theatrical and music productions
- Specific LGBTQ celebrations and rallies
We can work with you to ensure our tabling services enhances your particular event. For example, we annually pass out water bottles at a local running event and dress in festive clothing each year to table the Seattle Men’s Chorus holiday show.
To request an information table, please fill and submit the following form (at least two weeks prior to your engagement) and we will get back to you shortly.