Thank you for visiting our website! For details on its use and contents, see Our Website.
PFLAG Bellevue/Eastside is a chapter of PFLAG National serving residents of East King County communities, including Bellevue, Redmond, Kirkland, Issaquah, Mercer Island, Sammamish, Bothell, Woodinville, Duvall, Snoqualmie, and Carnation.
We are a support, education, and advocacy group for the LGBTQ community (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, questioning/queer) and include LGBTQ people, family members, and allies. As a grassroots all-volunteer organization, we offer peer-to-peer support in a safe and confidential space, where we speak from our hearts and tell our stories. Wherever you are on your journey—just starting out or are a long-standing member/ally of the LGBTQ community—PFLAG Bellevue/Eastside is here for you.
We welcome members, guests, and newcomers to attend our Monthly Meetings held the third Thursday of the month. We start with confidential support circles, followed by refreshments and then a guest speaker. Consult Monthly Meetings FAQ for details.
|Monthly Meeting||Thursday, June 15th 2017
7:00pm – 9:00pm
|First United Methodist Church, 1934 108th Avenue Northeast, Bellevue, WA 98004 (map)||“Building Lives Together” Heartwarming stories shared by a panel of three LGBTQ couples.|
Things to Do (See Take Action for more details)
- Take action and be a voice for persecuted gay and bi men in Chechyna.
- Distribute this Decline to Sign I-I552 flyer and ACLU guide Know Your Rights Guide: Countering Initiative Petition Signature-Gatherers through social media and email, or as print-outs in an approved area.
Things to Attend (See Upcoming Events for more details)
- Register for the 2017 PFLAG National Convention, October 20-22 in Portland, OR.
- March with us June 3rd in the Duvall Days parade. We’ll meet at 10:00am to stage our contingent—look for our closet float. See Event and map.
- Eastside LGBTQ & ally youth can attend the June 14th 4-5pm meeting of Community Youth Gender Sexuality Alliance (GSA).
- LGBTQ teens & allies can attend the Summer PRIDE Dance & Game Night June 17th 7-10pm at Redmond’s Old Firehouse Teen Center. A free event sponsored by the Rainbow Teen Advisory Board and KCLS Foundation. See flyer.
Appreciation to members for providing photographs.