PFLAG Bellevue/Eastside participates in various events, such as parades and marches, lobby days, and more, that support the LGBTQ community and let us share a fun and team-building experience together. Check here for upcoming events (including ones by ally groups) open to our members, friends, and the public. To help plan and coordinate our chapter events, please contact us.
- Register now for the National Queer Asian Pacific Islander (NQAPIA) conference on July 26-29 in San Francisco (conference occurs every three years). Partial and full registration scholarships are available for those with limited incomes.
- August 18th, 10:15AM (for staging) March with us Celebrate Woodinville for our second year, as we spread our message of inclusion and hope to this Eastside community. See the Event page for details.
- 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month, LGBTQ youth and allies from any Eastside School district and in grades 6th-12 grade are welcome to join the Rainbow Teen Advisory Board (R-TAB) which meets at the Redmond Library (except in November & December due to holidays). Members create safe spaces, socialize, and gain valuable leadership experience as they create community events. No application necessary.
- 2nd Tuesday of the month, Eastside youth in grades 6-12 can attend the Community Youth GSA+ for LGBTQ youth, youth from LGBTQ families, and straight ally youth. It meets at the YMCA/Sammamish Community and Aquatic Center in the Met Market Conference room. (Membership to the YMCA not required.) A chance to be in a fun, inclusive, and supportive club.
- Wednesdays 4-6PM Eastside LGBTQIA youth ages 14-18 can attend Queerios, a social group that meets at Northlake UU Church in Kirkland. Queer and trans* youth facilitate the group and two background-checked adults with experience caring for LGBTQ youth are present at each meeting. (Queerios is not religious nor affiliated with Northlake UU Church or any other church.)